Saturday, October 24, 2015

Fall Swap Box...


Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far.

My friend Denise is here from San Diego and I dragged her with me to Cheiron's class last night - it was a hoot, more about that next week.

I wanted to show you the box I recently put together for my Fall Swap partner..check out instagram for more info - it is run by the talented Gillian and is a great idea.

I had a whale of a time, planning, shopping and making for my partner Amber.

The main photo is of the card and envelope I made for Amber to go on top of everything that is in the box. I used the Pinterest CASE that JT and I used last weekend as my inspiration.

Below is a photo of one of the cards I made as a set for Amber. I cribbed the idea I used for my friend Michelle's birthday card, but used a new spotty Penny Black background stamp for a slightly different feel.


Here is a shot of everything in the box - all neatly wrapped in Amber tissue paper LOL!! I had lots of fun stamping that and its actually given me a few ideas for Christmas.



 Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing the making of this pack, it's great. I love the named stamp that's great. And the embossing on the pineapple is pure genius.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx