Thursday, October 29, 2015

Moving Along With The Times...Leaves and/or Trees..


Hey,

Time for another awesome challenge from the Moving Along With The Times team..

This time Sue B is our lovely hostess and her theme is Leaves and/or Trees..

I decided that it would be fun to play with a fave set of mine by Simon Says Stamp - The stamps are actually leaves, but I think they make excellent trees..so I guess my card fits both parts of the theme :)

I used a super wide paintbrush to paint 2 fat watercolour stripes, using distress inks and water. I then die cut the watercoloured panel using a Lawn Fawn stitched die.

The sentiment is part of the SSS set and makes me smile.

Simple and elegant card..I like making mini cards.

Now it's your turn to show us your projects..head over to MAWTT to link up and check out the great projects from the rest of the DT.

Challenge ends Nov.11th 6pm GMT

Cx

7 comments:

  1. I see what you mean about stamp being a tree or a leaf, fab card, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a double duty stamp, great card. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I don't live in Kitchener but 50 km (30 miles) west. we have a fb Ontario group that gets together and one trip is Kitchener Scrapfest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,
    what a great card, and wonderful colour choices too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous CAS card Claire! Love the colours and fab leaf stamps… and the beautiful quote! it's perfect for my leaves/trees theme! :-))
    Hope you are keeping well hun
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, a really unusual card. Brilliant design. Janice DT
    http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, it's super modern and clean. I love the artistic effect you created with the colors as well. It's ace. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful CAS card, just my style. Love the leaf stamp and the sentiment too. Hazel MAWTT DT x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx