Thursday, October 1, 2015

Moving Along With the Times - Fairy Enough...

Hey,

Today it is time for a great Moving Along With The Times challenge...

It is Susan's theme choice - Fairy Enough..

I haven't really got a lot of fairy items, but earlier this year, I got a great freebie stamp set that has some beautiful fairies.

I decided that I would heat emboss the fairy in clear powder, so that I could illuminate her using inks..

I started in the centre with the lighter ink (I used Distress Inks) - Squeezed Lemonade and then I added in darker inks - Spiced Marmalade and Worn Lipstick.

I love the way it has turned out and die-cutting her using an oval stitched die (MFT) really showcased her.

The sentiment banner is a mix - die by Simon Says Stamp and sentiment by Mama Elephant.

To keep the focus on my fairy, I mounted both items onto a textured card blank by American Crafts.

She's already left my desk in the post :)

Your turn to show us your awesome projects..but first head over to MAWTT and check out the fun creations by my talented teammates.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. This looks fab Claire,wonderful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    what a wonderful card.
    I love your fab work on this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Claire, Claire UK (fellow MAWTT DT member) xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx