Thursday, October 1, 2015

Moving Along With the Times - Fairy Enough...

Hey,

Today it is time for a great Moving Along With The Times challenge...

It is Susan's theme choice - Fairy Enough..

I haven't really got a lot of fairy items, but earlier this year, I got a great freebie stamp set that has some beautiful fairies.

I decided that I would heat emboss the fairy in clear powder, so that I could illuminate her using inks..

I started in the centre with the lighter ink (I used Distress Inks) - Squeezed Lemonade and then I added in darker inks - Spiced Marmalade and Worn Lipstick.

I love the way it has turned out and die-cutting her using an oval stitched die (MFT) really showcased her.

The sentiment banner is a mix - die by Simon Says Stamp and sentiment by Mama Elephant.

To keep the focus on my fairy, I mounted both items onto a textured card blank by American Crafts.

She's already left my desk in the post :)

Your turn to show us your awesome projects..but first head over to MAWTT and check out the fun creations by my talented teammates.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. This looks fab Claire,wonderful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    what a wonderful card.
    I love your fab work on this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Claire, Claire UK (fellow MAWTT DT member) xXx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx