Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hello!

Hey,

I am loving playing along with the current 30daycolouring challenge...hosted by the amazing Kathy Rac.


I love to colour and it is really easy to forget that I only need 10 minutes a night and a big smile appears on my face :)

Today's card is my one for Day 17. The stamp is by Simon Says Stamp.

Very simple to make - just 5 different Promarkers and a stitched rectangle die..

Then there was an oops with the yellow Hello and so I stamped it again onto vellum and heat embossed it using yellow embossing powder.

I am really happy with it - so bright, cheery and simple.

Cx


4 comments:

  1. I saw this in development on Facebook - I really like it. The embossing-to-hide-the-oops is genius. You have yellow embossing powder?? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha yes I have yellow embossing powder $2 on sale at Joanns...

      Delete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Claire! Love the bright and cheery colours. I think the Oops was a very happy accident… as the vellum embossed Hello really adds to the card… don't you love it when that happens! ;-)
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha thanks Sue, I totally agree that sometimes an oops makes the card even better.
      Cx

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx