Monday, October 12, 2015

Dance like no one is watching...

Hi,

Hope you had a great weekend.

I had a fantastic one. It was great to hang with Cheiron...despite the 7hr journey and the loftartreatreat was great fun - ever better as I knew people, I also managed to come home with a few Lawn Fawn items..

Then to add the icing on my cake of a weekend, I made the top 3 over at Shopping Our Stash..with my Wooden it be nice Hippo - Yay!!

Today I am using x2 items of NBUS....I really have to stop buying things..

This card is for my friend Lindsay, it is her birthday later in the week and the fab stamp by Art Impressions for SSS Stamptember reminded me of her and her girl posse!

The sentiment is a freebie from a card magazine my Ma gave me and I thought it worked well here. It is also, in my opinion, a phrase to live by!

I coloured the image with a mix of Promarkers and Distress Inks with an aquabrush. The large stitched die for the image is my fave and by SSS.

Simples..which I seem to be doing a lot of..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx