Thursday, October 22, 2015

Bokeh flower fun....


Hey,

So over the weekend I thought I'd have a play with the new Lets Bokeh stamp set by Lawn Fawn that I bought when I was at the Loftartretreat.



Today I am showing 2 different cards, I also made a couple of Christmas cards - I'll show you those next week..

All the other stamps I used are by Simon Says Stamp.

I thought the circles would make really nice flowers. I used a stamp for the stems that is actually supposed to be a balloon string.

I used 3 different colour inks for each card and then I used my fave mini star burst stamp for 'centres' 

I kept the sentiment simple.

I used the outline stamp from the Bokeh set on the purple card and I don't really like it as much..


I think I'll be playing around with variations of these cards - I love the Bokeh stamp set..it's got legs.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow… you are SO clever with your stamping Claire! Love how you've made these pretty flowers… gorgeous colour combos… they are fab CAS cards! :-))
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. I got taught some really great tricks by doing Stretch Your Stamps the Online Card Class - worth every penny. Cx

      Delete
  2. I love this and love that you've used the course. I need to revisit it now that I have a few more (ahem) in my stash to stretch!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx