Saturday, October 3, 2015

Wooden it be nice..


Hey,

Happy Saturday!!

Its pretty rainy and windy here in NYC due to Hurricane Joaquin, perfect excuse to stay in and play at my desk.

I came across the Shopping Our Stash challenge during the Summer when I was on a challenge hiatus..but that is over now, so this is my first time playing along.

The theme for this week's challenge is 'Wooden it be nice' - essentially use wood on your project.

The minute I saw it, I thought 'Now I can use that pair of glasses that have been sitting on my desk for 4 months...'

I thought they would go really well with the Hippo from an Avery Elle stamp set (Hipsterpotomus) and I think I was right :) I coloured the hippo using Promarkers and added the glasses using UHU.

The sentiment is from the small talk set by Mama Elephant.

I decided to keep him nice and CAS.

I love him, I can't wait to send him to someone and its given me some ideas about some other wooden items hiding in my stash.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha he's great! Hipsterpotomus indeed. Nice use of that wood embellishment, I bet that would live in my stash forever and never get used but you totally nailed it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nearsighted hippo... now THAT is the most awesome thing EVER!!! ♥♥♥ (& i'm not just saying that b/c i too sometimes have one treasured element sitting... somewhere... for several months before suddenly knowing EXACTLY how to use it; tho i do occasionally, lol!) but seriously what a WOW cas card!!! ♥ thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (wooden!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK!!! A hippo in hipster glasses??? Come on now that is TOO perfect!!
    Thanks for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Wooden It Be Nice" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx