Monday, October 5, 2015

Keeping it simple..


Hey,

Hope you all had a good weekend..I am still paying for mine...way too much bday celebration fun times..

Today I wanted to share a card I made for a friend's Son.

Always tricky this age group - between 7-11 - as they are not babies, but not teens yet.

I decided to break out a new stamp from a set I got from Tiger.

The sentiment is by Crate Paper.

Very, very easy card to make and I think age appropriate.

I have decided that I will not be cleaning up the little ink blemishes that you can see - I mean jeez, its handmade for a small boy..I don't mind them and I bet he won't either!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Nice use of that stamp - feels really modern and fresh despite the simple stamp. I may have to case that myself...!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx