Sunday, October 4, 2015

Watercolour practice...

Hey,

So its a quiet day in my world, after a seriously large night out for my birthday last night, quiet is much needed.

I got a new stamp from Unity a while ago and I thought it would be great for practicing with watercolours.

What I wanted to do was - get more depth and realness in her hair and try and make the jumper (sweater for you Americans) feel real.

I used distress inks and an aquabrush..

I feel quite smug right now, I feel like a nailed my goals here, but what do you think?

Cx

p.s do you love the Lawn Fawn card blank? I got a bunch of them on sale at TheInkpad NYC

1 comment:

  1. I think you nailed the realness factor for her hair, she looks super realistic. And once again we both choose the same stamp and color ways without conferring...!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx