Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween / Anniversary...

Hey,

Hope you are having a nice weekend.

So this post is a twofer...

Anniversary -

Hubby and I are heading to DC to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary which is today..

The main photo is the card I made for him. The journaling card came in one of my Simon Says Stamp cardkits and just reminded me of all the things Hubby and I enjoy.

I wanted to make it more 'anniversary' so used texture and translucent pastes through a heart stencil. To make it 100% more male, I stapled it to a metallic card blank, using blue staples...

Halloween -


The card above is a quick Halloween card I made for our Nephew and Niece..

I like to send them random stuff, to remind them of our existence :)

The tapes are from Michael's and were on sale, so went into my basket, the mummy stamp / die is by MFT.

Happy Trick or Treating...

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Awww I love your Happy Things card Claire… what great words and I love the staples! :-)
    and your Halloween card is SO sweet… that's the cutest mummy ever! Love the scrummy paper too!
    Hope you have a great weekend hun
    Big hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the happy things list. That's great. I bet Sam loved it. The mummy is going to to go down a treat with your nephew, I like him over the tapes. Nice one. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx