Sunday, October 25, 2015

Unicorns are awesome...

Hey,

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

This is a scheduled post, as I assumed Denise and I would need a lie in...

I wanted to share the fabulous stamp you see on my card - it is by Unity Stamp Co.

It came in a grab bag of stamps I bought that were a super big bargain and I got some pretty cool stamps..but it would have been worth the money just for this beauty.

I also have it as my main dashboard in my planner, so it is the first thing I see when I open my planner. LOL.

The spotty background is by Penny Black and part of my birthday haul from Lemons..

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! what a wonderful sentiment Claire… it deserves to be centre stage… Love the background with the gems too! :-)
    Hope you're having a good weekend
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity in letting that sentiment do all the work. Adding bling to spots in the background - you are my hero today. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx