Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sparkly ballerina shaker...

Hey,

So I have a friend...she has a Daughter who loves to dance...so that made it easy to make her a card, as I have a ballerina stamp...

It's her birthday today - Happy Birthday Olive!

I hope she likes her card, it was fun to make.

I stamped the ballerina and masked her off, so I could add the patchy lilac distress ink. Then I coloured her with Promarkers and a wink of stella pen. I made a fun fuse shaker pouch and filled it with things that I thought Olive might like.

It all came together very easily - the papers are by My Minds Eye and the sentiment is Mama Elephant for SSS Stamptember.

I need more little girls in my life, they are fun to make for!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx