Sunday, October 11, 2015

T-Rex attacks..


Hey,

Happy Sunday to you!

I have had a great weekend and my boss arrives in NYC tonight, looking forward to seeing him, he is great fun.

I made today's card earlier in the week, as part of the #thedailymarkerchallenge3 -


The wonderful Kathy encouraging us to colour every day for a month - you should totally join in!

Every time I look at this card, I crack up laughing!

The T-Rex was a gift from JT in one of our $20 challenges and the die is new and from Clearly Besotted - so NBUS...

I used 3 stamps for the sentiments - Newton's Nook for the RAWR! Stampendous for the Big Wishes (which I masked off, so I could put birthday in between) and Mama Elephant for the Birthday.

Fun card and super easy too.

I love colouring and even though Mr T-Rex did not require much colouring, it is still nice to do every night.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, it totally cracks me up. Funny cards are definitely a win. Genious layout.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx