Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Go paperless..

Hey,

So I am really liking the Shopping Our Stash challenge right now, the themes are fun and are working with my stash :)

This week the theme is 'Go Paperless' so no patterned papers.

I took the opportunity to break out my new Kaleidacolor rainbow ink pad in Spectrum - it is awesome and brings new life to my stamps..so much so that I have ordered 5 more pads in different tones..

Once again another super simple make from me - 2 stamps and an inkpad!! I think that is a record even for me.

The flower is by Penny Black and the sentiment is by Clearly Besotted.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. I really like the colors and how simple but elegant your card is. I think I may have to purchase a Kaledidacolor Ink Pad. I am visiting you from Shopping Our Stash. I am now your newest follower. Please stop by my Blog and say HI. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your colors here and use of that stamp - nice one for the challenge as well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow that ♥RAINBOW♥ inkpad is awesome... it totally gives new life to a stamp as you've proven so conclusively right here! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (noooo patterned paper!) STASH with us this week!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx