Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hello..card kit...

Hey,

I have been playing with the October Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp..

It's such a pretty kit. I am head over heels in love with the Dew Drop Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink that came in the kit - it is SO gold..I do love Dew Drop inks.

I thought that my first card from the kit, really had to use the gold ink..

I stamped the heart using the gold ink on a brown scrap and then heat embossed it, in real life it is so shiny and gold!

I found a scrap that worked with the floral paper, so I could die cut the hello - loving the new mini scripty hello die..

I added a bit of pink bling to finish off the card. 

It's so girly and frilly, but not! 

Love it.

More cards to come from this pretty kit.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. This is a great card and I love the colors. Brown, pink and gold is so nice together - why have we not discovered this before?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure..too many other lovely combos to play with? It totally is on my list now..

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx