Friday, October 23, 2015

Double challenge...

Hey,

Happy Friday.

I am currently off for a few days, I have some friends in town and I also wanted to spend some QT at my desk..

My card today is a double challenge entry - I am still easing myself back into challenges gently!

The Shopping Our Stash and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenges worked really well together I felt.

Shopping our Stash this week is caffeine fix and SSS is wrap it up.

I dug out the great SSS Oct 2014 card kit and used paper, a stamp and a die from the kit. The twine is by Lawn Fawn and the bright pink button is from my stash.

Really simple card. Once again I am loving simple right now.

Tonight my friend Denise arrives from San Diego and we are off to class at The Inkpadnyc - where the lovely Cheiron is teaching.

Whoop whoop - starting the weekend right.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. hello Claire! an adorable card, luv the twine and button! so glad you played along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh! i love this a latte, lol! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (extra-caffeinated!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Thanks for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Caffeine Fix" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx