Saturday, October 10, 2015

Christmas CASE...

Hey,

Hope you are having a great weekend.

I am at Jenn Shurkus' loft art retreat..yay!

I wanted to CASE this card -


The minute I saw this card, I knew I had to finally relent and buy the SSS circle frame die..it is awesome.

Lemon gave me a SSS voucher for my birthday, so I used part of it to buy the die and the Poppy Stamps tree.

This card is so simple, but feels really detailed and fun. I like the other little touches on the original version (I don't know who it is by!!) I might try that when I make the next version..

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I very much like your CASE - super modern and clean. Good addition of the new tree die. So jealous of your art retreat weekend! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx