Friday, October 9, 2015

Fun times..


Hey,

Happy Friday.

I am counting down the minutes until I leave for Jenn Shurkus' loft art retreat...

I am a super lucky lady as the amazing Cheiron is giving me a lift AND a bed for the night - blogland really is the best land..

Don't forget Cheiron is teaching at The InkpadNYC on Oct.23 if you haven't taken a class with her yet and Jenn has dates for the November mixed media retreat.

To celebrate all these fun things that are happening I am entering the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - CAS Christmas..

My card came together really easily.

I recently found the green spiral (Silhouette die cut) in amongst a stack of paper and thought it would make a great backdrop for my new Poppy Stamps tree die.

I embossed the white background paper with a Sizzix swiss dots folder, stuck down the spiral, added the tree and the sentiment banner (sentiment by Lawn Fawn).

For the final touch I added some tiny bling to the spiral.

I love it so much, I am going to make a bunch of them, to add to my personal Christmas card pile.

Have a great weekend..

Cx

1 comment:

  1. The spial is banging awesome - what do you mean you just found it? It looks like it was made for this. This is a great CAS Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx