Friday, October 16, 2015

October Loft Art Retreat...


Hey,

Happy Friday.

So it has been a week since I left for the loftartretreat, hosted by the amazing Jenn Shurkus.

Cheiron gave me a ride and a bed for the night, she is a proper hoot! We had so much fun on the epic 7hr journey to Providence?! We then had way too many cocktails on Friday night.

It was such a fun day, I made some lovely new friends, caught up with some people I had met at the previous loftartretreat, made 13 cards and did a bit of shopping :)

All the products we used were Lawn Fawn and I got to sit next to the wonderful Amy who does all the kitting - amazing!

It was great to make so many fun Christmas cards, I don't really like making Christmas cards so it is fun to take a class where I get to boost my Christmas card stash.

The main photo is my fave card and here are the rest...






Aren't they gorgeous?!

I love the loftartretreats - Jenn is so much fun and a great teacher and it is fun to meet new people. I can't wait to take JT to one next Spring.

I can't wait for my next class at The InkpadNYC with Cheiron.

Have a great weekend.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these. I can tell these are totally our sense of style/humour/colors/animal madness. Big fan. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx