Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Challenge Time...


Hey,

Happy Friday.

As you know I had a Summer challenge break and I have been slowly easing myself back in..

One of my fave challenges is Freshly Made Sketches and this week's sketch (#206) and DT inspiration made me rush to my desk to have a play, so I could enter..

Here is the sketch -
I recently bought a set of great stitched flower dies in the Simon Says Stamp Stamptember releases..I love them, but I didn't get a chance to play with them before I left for London.

So I broke them out for this challenge - yes they are NBUS! Initially I was just going with the flowers and a sentiment, but it felt flat, so I got out a Darice spotty embossing folder (it's a strip) and voila! life was breathed into my card.

I loved the outcome so much, I made 3..


A close-up, so you can see the stitched flowers...

Ingredients:
SSS inks 
Papers - American Crafts and Lidl (Lidl is a supermarket in the UK...)
Bling by Michaels
Sentiments by Simon Says Stamp and Paper Smooches.

Hope you all have a great weekend.. Hubby and I are off out with JT's godparents tonight..tomorrow night we are heading out with friends to keep on celebrating my birthday LOL.

Cx


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS cards and you're right, the embossing folder adds so much interest to your already beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet cards! Love those flowers! Loved their blinged centres! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice use of the embossing folder man, that is wicked CAS work x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stitched flowers! And the embossing folder is perfect to tie everything together! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx