Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Number stamps...


Hey,

I recently bought these great number stamps by Julie Fan-Fei Balzer -


I thought they would be fun to play with and they were on sale at SSS.

Today's card is for a work colleague who turned 30 this week (she is responsible for my hangover yesterday..).

I had a small issue with the 'Three' but I managed to stamp it again, hence the smudgy look - which looks intentional!

I added a pair of funky glasses, as she is known for her crazy glasses..

I am really enjoying making simple cards like this one right now, its a great way to play with stamps that I haven't used that much.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful Claire… you do CAS so well… those number stamps look really useful and versatile! ;-)
    Hope you have a good day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is great for Martha, I love the simplicity and the intentional-looking smudges .It's an oops win my friend. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx