Saturday, April 22, 2017

Sketch Saturday #460...Relaxing...


Hey, 

So it's time for another great Sketch Saturday...

Our sponsor this week is Digital Stamp Boutique and they are offering a £10 gift certificate for their store.

Here is the sketch.

I really liked the Alyssa relaxing stamp and felt like a perfect fit for the sketch.

I decided to go with a muted lilac / purple colour palette and that informed all my paper / colouring choices. I embossed the deep purple background using a Sizzix spot folder, the floral strip is from my scrap box and by Pink Petticoat.

I printed Alyssa a couple of times in different sizes, as I wasn't sure which dies I wanted to use. I settled for ancient Spellbinders Labels 4 dies and die-cut the two panels.

My final touches were the fun sentiment by Hero Arts, some stickles and a blingy purple heart.

This has already left my desk and is on its way to a friend.

What will you do with the sketch? Check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends 28 April 7pm GMT / 2pm EST

Cx

2 comments:

  1. I really like your rotation here, I don't know that I would have seen to do that! The sparkly bubbles are inspired, such a simple touch adds so much texture and interest x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, love the colour tones. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx