Friday, April 7, 2017

Cat treats...


Hey,

Happy Friday!

As this posts I am landing in London, I have today off and will be hanging out with my folks.

I love Lil' Inkers and recently they had a great sale, so I bought a couple of new releases and an older Christmas stamp..

I stamped and coloured all of the stamps as part of last month's 30 days of colouring.

Today's cards were made using the Cat Treats stamps and dies. I love this set, so fun and has a lot of potential.

The main card was super simple. I have a pad of We R Memory Keepers gold and kraft papers and chose a striped one as the background and die-cut it using a stitched MFT rectangle die. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set onto a kraft stripe and added the cats.

The card below was a bit of an experiment -


I used a background that I stamped when I was at a craftgang playdate - I love Jamey's background stamp collection, I always make a beeline for it when we are at her place.

I die-cut the stamped panel twice, once with a stitched rectangle die for the edge and then I used my new MFT peek-a-boo circle die for the aperture.

The experiment part is the 'faux' shaker. I stuck the sequins to the card blank and added a piece of acetate to create the shaker illusion, but the sequin's don't 'shake'.

I added the cute kitty and a sentiment from the set.

I really like it, Hubby thinks it's too busy LOL...meh. What does he know.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Love the first card, the foiled kraft card really makes it pop! Hubby knows nuffin', adore the second card, it's not too busy at all and fab faux shaker element. Enjoy London, hopefully the good weather will hold for your visit. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx