Monday, April 3, 2017

Snail birthday CASE..


Hey,

Happy Monday.

Hubby and I will be heading back from Atlantic City today, no doubt with hangovers...

I have many craft crushes, one of them is Marion Vagg..I love her cards and she also seems to be a really nice person too.

I recently saw this tag she had made on Instagram -


I loved how she used the snail and having recently purchased the Avery Elle I'm late stamp and die, it seemed like a perfect time for a CASE.

I used a stencil by The Crafters Workshop for my sunburst with Oxide Distress Inks..I haven't been in love with these so far, but the Craftgang loves them, so I thought I'd try again and this is the first thing I have made using them where I love the results. The bleachy spots are great, so I am semi-onboard now!

I coloured the stamp using zigs and added some white gel pen spots to the shell, just like Marion's card.

I die-cut the panel using an MFT rounded stitched rectangle die, I die-cut it before adding the sentiment because I thought the Ohmygawsh might be too long..

The sentiment made me LOL, it is a combo of a CAS-ual Friday's stamp and a Simon Says Stamp one.

I love it, so bright and cheerful, a great interpretation of Marion's awesome card.

Cx

p.s Marion said on instagram that she loved it..swoon...

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh this is brilliant, what a cute card, Love it. Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx