Saturday, April 1, 2017

CASology: Text..



Hey,

Welcome to April.

I really liked the CASology cue card this week -



I love making cards using just text and I had so many ideas for this one.

I decided to make a super simple and clean birthday card.

First I die-cut the panel using a Reverse Confetti lacy scallop frame die.

Then I stamped the happy birthday in various sizes and colours (stamps are by Lawn Fawn and Technique Tuesday).

Final touch was adding some blue bling and mounting the whole panel onto a card blank.

A really CAS card that is lifted by the fancy die.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. So many happy's just make me happy. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful, happy take on the cue word. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx