Friday, April 28, 2017

Hello There Kitty...

Hey,

Happy Friday.

I hope you have all had a better week than me :( I have had a rotten cold, just coming out through the other side of it.

When I was in London I could not resist a little trip to one of my fave stores Paperchase... I try not to buy anything full price when I am there, as I really do not need any more stationery..

But when I saw this set of stamps on sale, I could not resist -


They are so simple and elegant.

I wanted to make a little card for my parents and I thought this set would be great for them.

I coloured the image using Zigs and then die-cut it out using an MFT stitched oval die. The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp and is from the Sketchy Banner Greetings set - which has two sketchy banner dies - I don't think they do the stamps anymore.

I love these mini kraft card blanks and JT buys them for me, as I can't get them in the US.

Cute card to say thanks for fun times.

Have a great weekend, I am doing the Stuytown flea market tomorrow - I'm at pitch 271, if you want to come and say hi ;)

Cx



1 comment:

  1. Love how sweet and delicate this card is. Hope you feel better soon, Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx