Saturday, April 15, 2017

Hello You....


Hey,

Recently I wanted to make a quick card for my Goddaughter, as she sent us a save the date for her wedding (2019!) and wrote me a letter.

I always think a handwritten letter deserves a similar response.

Obviously I have a large stash of ready made cards, but I wanted this one to be special.

I pulled out the Neat & Tangled 'Hello You' stamp set, I like the large sentiment and the star and the heart stamps fit what I wanted to make.

I stamped the star and heart using Broken China Oxide Distress Ink, then I spritzed it and patted it dry with a paper towel. I like the slightly bleached, smudged effect.

I die-cut the panel using a MFT stitched rounded rectangle die, then stamped the sentiment before affixing it to the card blank.

I am OBSESSED with the Pretty Pink Posh droplets right now, they seem to be making their way onto everything I make LOL.

Super quick and simple card, I love this set, it needs to be used more.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Simple, but stunning. Bit like me really, well apart from the stunning bit! I'm sure she'll cherish this card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx