Friday, April 21, 2017

Too early?


Hey,

Happy Friday!

It has been a short week for me, so it's a bit cheeky to be glad that it is Friday, but I am.

Last month I bought a few new things from Lil Inkers, I coloured most of them including today's card as part of the 30 days of colouring.

I fell in love with the 'Oh Deer' stamp set and had to have it, it seemed a tad early for a Christmas card make, but I really wanted to colour it.

Isn't it gorgeous?

I used Zigs and an aquabrush - I have to keep reminding myself that Zigs work as watercolours.

I thought it was so beautiful that it should be made into a super simple card, so I die-cut it using a circle die and affixed it to a square craft blank.

I think I'll be making a lot of these come ACTUAL Christmas card making time.

Have a great weekend, I am hanging with the Craftgang on Sunday and tomorrow Lisette is coming to help me tackle the closet beast (ugh).

Cx

2 comments:

  1. It's never too early to make Christmas cards. This is adorable. Have a great weekend. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is gorgeous and as Cara says it's never too early. Though I did laugh that in April you're already doing some playing with a deer/moose...! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx