Friday, April 14, 2017

CASE Laura Fadora...


Hey,

It is Good Friday today, I am still in London, heading up to my in-laws in MM today to reunite with Hubby and hang with his family for a couple of days.

I love Laura Fadora, she is totally one of my craft crushes, I love how she uses colour. She is very inspiring.

I loved this card she made -


I have the Give Thanks stamp set by Concord & 9th, that Laura used on her card and it has been a bit neglected, so I decided to have a play.

I made mine into a colourful birthday card. The Happy die is by Wplus9 and this is my first time using adhesive foam for dimension. I really like the effect you get and I am super happy with my card, I love the different shades of colour.

I use Tsukineko inks, I have nearly all of the memento dewdrop colours, they are easy to store as they are small and I love the colours. I do have the odd inkpad by other colours, but these and distress inks are my default. One day when I have more space I would love a set of Lawn Fawn inks..

Here is a variation using Amazeballs stamp set by CAS-ual Fridays.


Slightly different as the stamp is not solid, gives a more subtle effect..

Cx



2 comments:

  1. I think your card is better than the one you CASE'd! Love your second card too think I need that sentiment. Enjoy the pork pies, do they go well with Easter eggs for breakfast!?! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx