Saturday, April 29, 2017

Crafty Like a Ninja...

Hey,

Happy Saturday to you all. The sunshine has been out in force in NYC since yesterday and it is glorious!

Today I am running a little stand at the Stuytown Fleamarket, hoping to divest myself of some things that have been hanging around the apartment for too long.

Today's card is for a friend to say thank you for various things. Like me said friend is a crafter and I thought she would love this stamp (no idea who it's by) - despite it featuring a needle, which is not her fave method of crafting!

I stamped the Ninja and then die-cut the whole thing using a MFT scalloped stitched rectangle die. The scalloped frame separates from the middle section.

I thought it would be fun to decorate the frame and used a tiny spot stamp and just randomly stamped all over the frame, only re-inking when there really was no ink left on the stamp.

I love that it looks like pebbles and it really pops against the bright backdrop of the Lawn Fawn card blank.

Enjoy the sunshine and the weekend.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Love your dotty frame and that's a fabulous stamp! Hope the selling goes well. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx