Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Oh Ship!!


Hey,

I very rarely forget a birthday, anniversary, christening, bat mitzvah, etc but I did recently and was rather annoyed about this!

So I made this fun card for my friend to compensate for being a bad friend and forgetting her birthday after 20 years of friendship.

I love this set by Simon Says Stamp and the ship actually gets used a lot.

I thought stamping on a tag would be fun here and it works so well against the super bright card blank (from Paper Source).

Making this card made me want to be a bit more unorganised so I could use this stamp set more LOL!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Great sentiment and fab card. I'm totally disorganised so that stamp would never be off my desk! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx