Sunday, April 2, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches..Hipster Birthday..


Hey,

Hubby and I are off to Atlantic City today, we are gonna party party and we have tomorrow off - whoo hoo!!

I really liked the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, so versatile -

I've been dying to use a new stamp from Technique Tuesday 'Hipster Birthday' and I recently dug out my MFT chevron dies, so I could have a play with them, they have been neglected..

The sketch seemed to speak to both of those items.

I started by die-cutting 3 chevrons in coordinating papers. I affixed them to some white cardstock and then die cut the panel using a MFT wonky stitched rectangle die.

I decided to use a blue circle for my stamp and I stamped it using navy blue ink.

The whole thing came together super quickly..love it when that happens.

I love it, maybe the circle is a bit big, but I still love it...

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx