Thursday, April 27, 2017

You Are Amazeballs...


Hey,

I really liked the colours over at CAS-ual Friday's current challenge -


I instantly thought of my new Mixed Media Flower stamps by Carabelle. I stamped the smaller flower in pink and fussy cut it out.

I then embossed the navy cardstock, using a large Sizzix spots folder, but only embossed half of it, so I could fit the sentiment on. I die-cut it down to the final shape using a stitched rectangle die.

I heat embossed the sentiment in white - it is actually a CAS-ual Fridays stamp set called 'Amazeballs' that I have had for a few years, but it is currently going through a resurrection in my craft room!

After mounting the navy panel to my card blank, I added the flower with some foam tape and two clear droplets..I know these are being TOTALLY overused.

I love it, the pop of colour against the navy is so nice..more of this methinks.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. If you love something, than you can never over use it. Fab card, love how you only embossed half the paper. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx