Sunday, April 16, 2017

Coffee Time..


Hey,

Happy Easter..

Hubby and I have been in MM for the last couple of days and today we are heading to Lemon's to go raving tonight..it finishes at 6am tomorrow...ouch..

Anyway, whilst I was on sick leave I realised that I seem to have a lot of coffee focused stamps..

So I decided to break them all out and have a play.

I made four cards in the end, but I could have made so many more!

The main card uses a sentiment stamp by Whipper Snapper, a Bo Bunny ring stamp and the coffee cup and the hearts on the sleeve of the cup are by Simon Says Stamp and came with the Feb cardkit. It is my fave card of the bunch.

Here are the rest of the cards -

Simon Says Stamp sentiment, Concord & 9th cup stamp, coloured with Distress Inks
Whipper Snapper Coffee Monster, Simon Says Stamp sentiment, coloured with Distress Inks
Background stamp by Penny Black, Cup by Simon Says Stamp, Sentiment by Lawn Fawn, Coloured with Distress Inks
I used eight different stamp sets to create these cards - crazy right, especially as six of them are all about the coffee!!

I love mixing and matching my stamps its so much fun, I really need to set a theme for myself more often..

Cx


1 comment:

  1. I'm sat drinking a gingerbread latte whilst reading this! Fab makes, I love the sentiment about days ending in y. So true! Hope you survived the partying! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx