Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Fishy CASE...



Hey,

I am working really hard to play with older items and limit my purchasing of new ones..

I love Yana Smakula's cards, she is so creative and recently on Instagram I saw this beauty -


I instantly wanted to break out the Simon Says Stamp set that she used and CASE this card.

I ended up doing it as part of the 30 Days of Colouring last month.

I love to CASE cards that give me new ways to use my stash and I always like to add something or change something to the CASE.

For this card, I decided that it would be fun to add the ugly fishes from the Avery Elle That Bites set..and I am so glad I did, they made the card hilarious..they are SO ugly.

I used Zigs and an aquabrush to colour the fishes, the teeny tiny fishes are from the SSS set and the bubbles are from the Avery Elle set.

I am so pleased that this stamp set got a new lease of life. Thanks Yana.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Total genius to add the more um aesthetically challenged fish into the mix! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx