Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Super Kids...


Hey,

When we were in the UK recently, we got to hang out with our Niece and Nephew (Florence and Otis) and their parents.

I wanted to send them a card to say how lovely it was to see them all.

I had already coloured and cut the little super heroes from the Lil Inkers Super Kids set and thought these would make a fun card.

I stamped a striped background by Prima Marketing onto a piece of kraft card and die-cut it twice, once with the rounded stitched rectangle die and the peek a boo window die - both by MFT.

I then added a shaker pouch I already had and mounted it onto the stripey card blank using foam tape.

The super kids were then strategically placed, as the shaker pouch was slightly too small for the window :) I added initials to the super kids for a bit of fun.

Final step was the just happened to match stickers for the sentiment - these are quite old, a couple of years ago I bought a bumper mixed pack of stickers from AC Moore that I divided between JT and I, there was so much in there, I am still discovering random things!

Fun card to say thanks for a fun visit with the little ones, who are not so little anymore and a total hoot!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. This is possibly almost as cute as your niece and nephew! (Who have fab names btw). Love the shaker element. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx