Sunday, April 30, 2017

Little Cat Birthday...


Hey,

I had a very successful flea market yesterday - $38 not bad considering I was selling for 25cents or 50cents.

It was fun to have Lisette hanging with me and being the mistress of stall display! Where was she back in the day when I used to do craft fairs?!

Today I am playing along with The Paper Players, they have a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge one of my faves..


I opted for the diagonal left to right line - Circle, Die-cut and Flower.

First I stamped and coloured (with Zigs) one of the Cats from my new Mama Elephant, Little Cat Agenda stamp set. I love these teeny tiny little kitties.

I die-cut it using a stitched circle die by Simon Says Stamp.

I am hoping my flower 'interpretation' will count! I used a Spellbinders scalloped circle die and a SSS stitched circle die to create the petals of my flower - the Cat circle is the centre of the flower.

The sentiment is made up of a Technique Tuesday stamp and a Tim Holtz die-cut.

I think it will make a great birthday card for my Niece Florence.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the stall was a blast! This card us just adorable, love how you made the sentiment up out of two different brands and techniques. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire your little cat is so, so adorable! Love how he's struggling with a cake almost as big as he is! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, aww, what an adorable little kitty with a big cake! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week! So nice to see your work there! Crystal

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx