Monday, April 17, 2017

Gnome Love...


Hey,

So today Hubby, Wife and I are probably recovering as we went out raving last night and it didn't end until 6am this morning...

Hubby and I leave for NYC tomorrow, so I thought this card was fitting as it has been an awesome trip home, after 6 months of not seeing our people and families it was nice to be home, albeit for a short while.

I fell in love with this set of stamps by Memory Box, they are not my usual style, but I really liked them and so bought them and eventually the dies.

I decided it would be fun to mask the Gnome and the pot and stamp the flowers around them, I also stamped one of the toadstool with a mask, to give a bit more of a scene feel to the card.

It's so cute, I love it and I thought that mounting it onto a patterned card blank would enhance the colours I used for the flowers.

The sentiment and banner die are by Simon Says Stamp.

See you in NYC on Weds.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I do love a gnome or two! Such a fun card. Hope you've recovered from the raving, I was tucked up in bed at 8.30 last night, I'm such an old woman! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx