Thursday, April 13, 2017

Art Crush....


Hey,

Today is my last day working in the London office and this weekend is Easter, so I will be hanging with Hubby and his family, before we head back to London to party with the Wife.

I LOVE Helen Dardik's work, her Instagram feed makes me so happy and I was overjoyed when I saw that she was collaborating with Waffle Flower to make a range of stamps.

I immediately bought two of the sets on the day of release.

Today's card was coloured as part of the 30 days of colouring and I combined stamps from the two sets I have.

I added a sentiment by Simon Says Stamp, as I thought it was the perfect card for a friend who I miss every single day..

I love the MFT rounded stitched dies, they always make everything look so finished..if you know what I mean.

The spotty background paper is by Lawn Fawn, I love their Polka paper series..I have it all and it is rationed.

Have a great Easter. I'll tell you all about mine when I get back to NYC.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, love the image, it definitely makes you smile. Have a great Easter. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx