Monday, June 27, 2016

Make 5..Umichka Challenge..Card Five..the final one.


Hey,

Happy Monday

Sadly, this is the final card for the 'Make 5 CASometry Challenge' over at Anna / Umichka's blog.

You have to use the same stamp set for each of your cards and keep the cards CAS. You can see my previous cards hereherehere and here - phew!

The rules for the final card are slightly different..

You still have to use your chosen stamp set, but you have to CASE a card on this Pinterest board - very cool idea.

I chose this card by Lindsay at Occasional Crafting as my case -


I really love the simplicity of it and thought my set would work well here..

To refresh your memories, this is the stamp set I am working with -
It's from the October 2015 SSS stamp kit.

I used the big heart, the thanks sentiment and the little hearts for my card.

The polaroid frame die is by Kaisercraft and I used it with a piece of scrap American Crafts paper. I affixed the frame to my card blank and placed the large heart into position, so I could stamp the little hearts in the right places.

The sequins are by Lucy Abrams..love her sequins..

I loved making this card, so sweet and always fun to use sequins.

I have kept all of the cards and will be giving them to someone as a little gift at the end of the challenge.


This was such a fun thing to do, helping me to stretch a stamp set and reminding myself that I don't need millions of things (even though I want them) to make pretty things..

It's also a perfect fit for this week's CAS(E) this sketch..perfect..as it's already a CASE..lol..

Cx

6 comments:

  1. Claire, thank you so much for all your card you made with this challenge! I like the card you chose to case and your card is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card you made. Great challenge to keep reinventing a stamp set rather than always doing the same thing with it. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did five brilliant cards for this challenge, Claire! (I love this idea and want to join in when I return from my trip.) You've really done a masterful job with this set!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your five cards! They are all different and so pretty! This was such a fun challenge ^_^

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx