Saturday, June 4, 2016

Happy Birthday Human...

Hey,

Hope you are having a fun weekend so far..

I wanted to show you another card using the fun Gerda Steiner stamp set I bought recently - my first card with it is here.

I love the sentiments that come with the set.

I used balloon dies by Papertry Ink that came from the lovely Darnell. I deliberately kept one plain, so I could add the sentiment.

I actually added a sparkly 50 to one of the other balloons before this left my desk for a friend.

Oops moment occurred when I didn't realise that the chalk marker was making spots and kept doing more, so the poor Alien looks a bit like he has measles..

No matter, oops moments maketh a card..or something.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Nah, he hasn't got measles, it's just that Alien's have very interesting skin tones! This is such a fun card and that sentiment is brilliant. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx