Friday, June 17, 2016

Make 5...Umichka Challenge...Part Four...


Hey,

Happy Friday!

So I am gently hungover today following my work Summer BBQ.. and tonight I am off to the HAC Summer Ball with Lemons. Cue another hangover tomorrow.

I am currently playing along with a 5 part challenge over at Anna / Umichka's blog.

You have to use the same stamp set for each of your cards and keep the cards CAS. You can see my first card here, card two here and card three here.

Card three is totally my fave so far :)

To refresh your memories, this is the stamp set I am working with -
It's from the October 2015 SSS stamp kit.

I decided to use the big heart for card four. I was inspired by the embossed spotty panel that was sitting on my desk..

I die-cut a white panel and blended some Picked Raspberry distress ink onto the panel, before stamping the heart in Versamark and adding sparkly embossing powder.

I am pleased at how well the heat embossing looks against the pink ink.

As it's a heart I decided it should be an anniversary card..

I'm so pleased at how these cards are coming out, using one set over and over again is a  I am keeping them all together to give-away when the challenge is done.

Have a great weekend everyone, heading back to NYC tomorrow, so I am excited to be seeing Hubs, furbabies and my desk..

Cx

2 comments:

  1. What a soft card! I like the pink and all layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the idea of the challenge using the same set each time. Bet you were glad I've been awol for a bit and so didn't shout out your hangover! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx