Sunday, June 5, 2016

Case This Sketch....You are the sweetest..


Hey,

Super excited today, this afternoon I am off to do a Dina Wakely class..whoop whoop

I saw the Case This Sketch on someone's blog earlier this week and thought it was made for me..


I had the first set of 'Apple of my eye' stamps by Clearly Besotted, but I recently realised that they do a die for the apples and there is version 2 of the set...

So out came my wallet LOL.

I used a mixture of apples from the sets, I die-cut the apple shape first and then stamped, I find this works better for me with smallish things.

I mounted the centre apple with some foam tape and stamped the sentiment from the first set in two places (it is one long sentiment stamp).

Obviously I couldn't resist adding a little bit of bling :)

I loved the sketch so much I made another one -


I used Kaisercraft tape pieces stamps, Happy is by Simon Says Stamp, Birthday is by Crate Paper and the blue enamel dots are by Papermania.

I think this sketch and I are going to be best friends.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Awesome to know the sketch inspired you!
    You made 2 gorgeous cards !
    Thanks for joining CTS! Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are both wonderful takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two brilliant interpretations of the sketch! Hope you had a fab time at your class. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, not sure how I missed them. The apple dies are such a clever interpretation but for me it's all about that washi tape stamp, that's killer. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are great takes on the sketch! I especially love the apples!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx