Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Retro Rubber #41.. Red, White and Blue..Still time to play..



Hey,

There is still time for you to play along with the current challenge over at Retro Rubber

Remember last week I told you I had made a card and then thought ugh..

Well I thought I'd share it with you..



It isn't that bad..I guess I just don't love it!

Anyway, why don't you show us your interpretation of the colours, go on over to Retro Rubber and view the great makes by my teammates.

Challenge ends on July 1st. Don't forget to use a stamp a year or older and tell us about it that's part of the fun. Also, please limit your entries to 10 challenges including ours.

Thanks

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Ah no… why did you think this was bad? I really love it… the stars are perfect with the celebrate words… the red, white and blue combo is perfect!
    Hope you're having a good week
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah no… why did you think this was bad? I really love it… the stars are perfect with the celebrate words… the red, white and blue combo is perfect!
    Hope you're having a good week
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand that you didn't love it, but it's certainly not going to win any awards for ugly card of the year! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, I love you, so kind and sweet. Cx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx