Thursday, June 23, 2016

Moving Along With The Times...New Baby

Hey,

Welcome to another fun Moving Along With The Times Challenge..

This time our hostess is Beckie and her theme is New Baby...

Now you know I LOVE New Baby cards...

Friends of mine recently had a baby girl, they are a bit hipster cool (unlike me) so I wanted to make a card that was a bit out there and not very traditionally New Baby.

I made a bunch of distress ink backgrounds and thought this purpley / pinky one would be perfect for a New Baby card.

I have to confess I cut, coloured and stamped at least 20 critters until I got the sentiment looking how I wanted it too..LOL OCD time..

The critter stamps are by Mama Elephant and I love them, they are totally overused and they come a with a wide range of sentiments - except new baby!

The sentiment stamps are a mix of Studio Calico and Simon Says Stamp.

I added a few sequins and a bit of wink of stella here and there to finish off my card.

Your turn to show us your New Baby creations,  but first go over to MAWTT and see what fabulous things my teammates have made.

Challenge ends on July 6th.

Cx


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful design Claire, I,m sure they loved it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    what a very lovely card.
    Sounds like you had some trouble with the stamping, and I'm sure I couldn't have got it right.
    So well done to you .
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hip, love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this! I need critters! Must stop overusing exclamation marks!!! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vibrant colors, they're great for a baby card. Super fresh using those little critters, you know I have a crush on them! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, great baby card, nice to see strong colours instead of the traditional pale ones. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx