Saturday, June 25, 2016

Hello Summer!!


Hey,

Hope you are having a nice weekend so far..I am sad..the Brexit was not a good result in my opinion and makes me worry for the future of my land...

But moving onto brighter things it means that my Hubby is not working at all this weekend for the first time in 12 weeks, so we get to hang out - yay!

Gerda Steiner gave a freebie stamp this week, so we could all play along on Instagram using #surfingducky

Such a great idea.

I broke out my Silhouette Portrait for the first time in A LONG time... I used it to print and cut the ducky stamp and to cut the palm trees.

I decided to mount the trees and the ducky directly onto the card blank, as the colour fit my idea.

The sentiment stamps are by Papermania and Simon Says Stamp.

A super easy card to put together and it has already left in the post winging its way to a friend..

Cx


3 comments:

  1. From snow to sun, I love this little duck! That's a great use of the silhouette, the palm trees really add a lot to the final look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one cute duck! It makes such a fun card. All the lies seem to be coming out now about the Brexit campaign claims. Just hope that the right people take charge to steer the country through these turbulent times now the decision has been made. Cara X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx