Wednesday, June 29, 2016

WOYWW #369...Getting ready for a holiday weekend...



Hey,

Happy WOYWW to you.

We are still hanging out with the lovely Lunch Lady Jan, at her blog, whilst Julia takes the time she needs to recover.

WOYWW is that awesome time of the week, where we nosy at desks from around the globe..

My desk photo was taken before I started working on my art journal page.. So it's quite tidy, you can see my hand wiping towel, some oval stitched dies, a halloween stamp (for a DT make), my Lawn Fawn stamp shammy (get one they are awesome), my mouse and a scrap of fabric..it's a piece of an old shirt of Hubby's, when they get discarded, I wash them, cut them up and use them for craft cleaning..best thing ever.

I've been absent for a couple of weeks..I was in London and then the last week and a half back at home has been crazy! Looking forward to the long weekend (4th of July) that we are about to have :)

Whilst I was away the lovely Lynne sent me this -


Isn't it gorgeous!! She also sent me some items to use in my art journal. I plan to make a spread around this lovely piece from Lynne, so watch this space.

And final pic for today is off my art journal in progress last night, complete with a view of my toes..not sure why I still had my sandals on...


Have a great day, see you all for a desk nosy later.

Cx

9 comments:

  1. Stamp shammy?? Hmmmm. I love your journal page; great colors and layers! Have a wonderful 4th!!
    -K #43

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the journal page, the colours and the images. Please let us see the finished pages. Thanks for the visit to mine, have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 15

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful time in London with your folks! You didn't't have much luck with the weather though....hopefully it's been much better since you got back to NY. I like your journal page very much, the bright and bold colour really appeals to me -D
    Hugs, LLJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've had a lovely vacation and may things calm down for you so you can relax :)
    That framed picture was found in the trash lol and I love it. The DH saw it and thought I would like the frame for a photo but I liked what was in it so there it sits on my desk. I've seen some pretty kewl art work tossed in the trash sometimes so weird when I do :)
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne's card is lovely, and your pages are very eyecatching. Glad I popped by. Susanne #33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your journal page & the card you received, Great idea to trim the top layer in black, adds another dimension doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Hope your trip to London was pleasant. love the aqua toes LOL. Your journal page is coming along. Will have to look up the shammy from Lawn Fawn. Had no clue. Enjoy the long weekend! Creative Blessings! Kelly #32

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great journal page. It makes me want to get back to mine. I haven't done anything with it for months. Welcome back! #45

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the art journal. Glad you got home safely, I'm guessing busy the sandals that it's a bit drier over there than here! Got to love my stamp shammy too, still doesn't mean I clean all my stamps before putting them away though! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx