Sunday, June 12, 2016

CASE this Sketch...Cheeky Monkey...


Hey,

I am in London, hanging with my family.

I saw this weeks great sketch over at CASE this Sketch #176....

Seriously I couldn't resist.

It also seemed like the perfect time to break out the Monkey stamp named after me...


Ha ha, I don't think the designers at Waffle Flower know me, so this is all a co-incidence, but there is never anything named after me and spelt correctly, so I am pleased.

I coloured my namesake using Promarkers and fussy cut her out. The spotty paper, pink paper and white paper for the sentiment are all scraps.

The friend die is by Mama Elephant and I thought it worked perfectly here.

A really simple make, that I really like, again another keeper sketch from the CTS team.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and such a girly monkey! Hope you're not paddling! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is a very cute cheeky monkey…. how fab that she is a Claire too! :-) the spotty paper is perfect and I love the rounded edges… must try that out as I have a rounded corner punch and never use it!!
    I'm doing ok now… haven't been waltzing again with my tower fan since the incident!! ROFL. I've slowed down and am putting my feet up! :-D
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx