Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy 21st Birthday Josh..

Hey,

So I have no doubt that I am nursing a hangover today after attending the HAC Summer ball with Lemons...

I am also leaving for home today. It has been a most excellent week in London and its only 3 weeks until my Ma arrives for her first visit of the year.

Today is also my Goddaughter's boyfriends 21st birthday. I actually don't know him that well (due to living in NYC), so I couldn't make the card too personalised.

I love the paper you can see on the card, I stole it from JT, when I was staying at her house last Summer - ha ha ha - only a teeny bit you understand..it has been greatly rationed.

I thought it would make a fun boy type card.

I settled on pale blue as my accompanying colour and die-cut a panel for the sentiment (By Simon Says Stamp) and die-cut a small stitched circle for the sparkly Thickers numbers.

Super simple and perfect for a 21st birthday.

See you in NYC tomorrow.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx