Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Paper Players..Tic Tac Toe...


Hey,

The Paper Players are making me very happy this week with their Tic Tac Toe Challenge...


I went with a diagonal row..yellow, die-cut and paper clip.

The paper clip absolutely threw me and I had several aborted attempts at this card..

I am very happy with my final card and it all came together really easily in the end!!

Every thing on my card is a scrap..

The black heart and yellow spotty papers are by Lawn Fawn.

The flowers are dies by Simon Says Stamp and I love them, they make impressive flowers, I think it's the big centers that I love the most.

I heat embossed the sentiment in white to make it pop out and affixed my little spotty bow to the sentiment panel using a yellow paper clip (that just happened to be on my desk).

My heat embossing looks a bit scrappy, but hey..handmade people!!

Black and yellow, needs to be used more often methinks!

Cx



3 comments:

  1. Ah this is CAS done to perfection Claire… you make it look so easy… and yet I know that these cards take quite a lot of planning… just love how everything has come together here… gorgeous colours! :-)
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes I love this. Great little paper clip peeking out there as well. I struggle with them but you nailed it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, the tiny pattern just makes this card. How handy that you had a yellow paper clip to hand, I'd still be rummaging if I needed one! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx